Marketing with social media is vital for any online business. Our social media marketing and strategy services help you engage and interact with your customers.
Burnthebook can create and implement a social media marketing strategy for your business. Not only is marketing with social media an effective way to reach out and interact with your customers, it is also important for your rankings in search engines.
Why Do You Need a Social Media Strategy?
A social media strategy is vital for any business engaging with social media like Twitter or Facebook. Marketing with social media has a range of benefits for your business, allowing you to reach out and engage with your clients. But social media can be very time consuming - and very easy to get wrong. When done badly, a social media campaign can ultimately be damaging for your brand. That's why it's important to have a professional social media strategy in place.
Burnthebook - Expert Social Marketing and SEO Agency
As an expert social marketing and SEO agency, we can take the worry and hassle out of marketing with social media. Our services include:
- full campaign planning – working several months ahead, we can plan strategic content for tweets, posts, updates and blogs. We'll put a clear structure in place, including the time and date of each update.
- supporting marketing activities - to enhance your social media campaign, we can suggest supporting marketing activities across a range of media. This could include printed or online advertising and fully search engine optimised online PR pieces.
- full campaign management – Burnthebook can write and post your updates to your agreed schedule.
- customer engagement/ management – social media is about interactions, so you can expect your followers to ask questions and make comments on your pages. We can track, reply and manage you interaction in house. This ensures your replies are professional, timely and in-keeping with your brand.
- 'like' buttons – as an SEO agency, we know that getting 'likes' can help to boost your search results rankings. Google views 'likes' as 'votes' for your site – so sites with lots of 'likes' are viewed as being useful by Google. As part of a website design and development project, we recommend putting 'like buttons' on the pages of your website.
We work with clients both nationally and internationally. To find out more or to request a quote, please contact us.