PPC advertising is a great way to target and capture web users who are already interested in your products or services.
Our PPC (Pay Per Click) services include full campaign management, ensuring you get the results you need without any hassle. We have been running successful PPC advertising campaigns for a variety of clients for many years – so we can offer advice, planning and campaign management.
About PPC campaigns
At Burnthebook, we know about PPC from years of experience. We can project manage the whole process, including:
- bidding for your 'key phrases' – we will bid for the key phrases most relevant to your product or service on your behalf. This will secure the relevant key phrases for your use.
- writing your PPC advert – we can carefully craft the text in your PPC advertising for maximum return.
- campaign management – closely following your instructions, we can manage the budget and performance of your campaign to ensure the best performance.
- tracking and reporting – we will analyse and measure the performance of your PPC advertising, monitoring the number of click throughs and conversions.
Online PPC advertising with Burnthebook
Online PPC advertising is ideal for businesses looking to give their sales a boost. Whether you opt for a short term or an ongoing campaign, PPC can be an effective and powerful sales tool. We recommend PPC advertising to our clients because it:
- offers quick results – whilst search engine optimisation is a good way to drive traffic to your site, it can take a while for a site to rank well in search results. PPC advertising performs almost immediately, making it a particularly useful tool for newly launched websites.
- gives you greater control – with PPC, you control what text is visible to your audience. With organic search results that show up as a result of SEO work, you have less control over what's seen.
- is fully trackable – you can see how many people have clicked on your advert and how many of those clicks have converted to sales.
To find out more about PPC advertising, or to request a quote, please contact us.