Burnthebook work extensively in digital publishing for online magazine and resource websites.
More and more companies are moving towards digital publishing. Burnthebook work with online magazine businesses and printed publications who post additional content online. We create and upload articles to planned deadlines – including weekly or monthly updates. We can also help businesses with online catalogues, white papers, brochures and more.
Online publishing – the benefits
Professional online publishing by Burnthebook offers your business a range of benefits. These benefits include:
- reducing overheads – changing your publication from a printed publication to a digital magazine, online brochure or web catalogue can bring you massive savings. You can eliminate the costs of paper, printing and distribution.
- capturing data – by offering your readership exclusive online articles or content, you can capture data for marketing activities like email campaigns. You can do this through 'subscriber only' locked content.
- increasing your print readership – as a printed publication you can increase your readership by offering 'taster' articles on your website.
- faster lead times – without the print and distribution process, your content can reach your readers faster than ever before.
- reaching more people – even niche publications can reach a wide readership on the internet.
- campaign and communication strategies – Burnthebook's experience across a wide range of design projects means we can create appropriate, professional and in-keeping support material for your online presence, such as web advertising or promotional literature.
Why choose Burnthebook as your online publisher?
Burnthebook are an experienced online publisher. Whether you are an exclusively online magazine business or whether you have editions in print, we offer:
- 100% commitment to your deadline – we understand that you and your readership expects timely publications.
- years of experience and expertise – with years of experience, we understand the demands and requirements of digital publishing.
- efficiency and organisation – with a dedicated artworking department and specially developed working procedures, your digital publishing needs are in safe hands.
From taster articles to full scientific journals, no digital publishing project is too big or too small. To find out more about our online publishing services, please contact us.